To give you an accurate quote for your curtain alterations you’ll need to e-mail me the following details:
- Desired finished curtain length (or the amount you’d like them shortened by)
- The total width of both curtains added together
- Whether they are lined or unlined
- If applicable, how many joins are needed
I’ll then reply with a quote, and if you’re happy we can arrange a time thats convenient for you to drop drop them off to me.
As soon as they are ready to collect I’ll give you a call!
If you need advice on how to measure please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
To help give you a rough idea of what your alterations may cost, the rates are as follows:
- Shortening of lined curtains is charged at £10 per metre across the width of the curtains.
- Shortening of unlined curtains is charged at £8 per metre across the width of the curtains.
- Joining two lined curtain panels together – £25 per join
- Joining two lined panels together and replacing taped heading – £35 per join
For costs of clothing alterations and mending please drop me an e-mail or give me a call.